Dialogue. Diversity. Cooperation.
The next International Youth Leadership Conference will welcome over 120 students from more than 35 different countries for an open-minded exchange of diverse perspectives on contemporary global challenges. This week-long forum on world politics, international relations and justice will bring together prominent university students from across the globe for an open-minded exchange of ideas concerning the future of world leadership. The objective of the IYLC is to facilitate dialogue and cooperation across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. The conference is designed to encourage social interaction and networking in a cross-cultural learning environment by means of the following interrelated activities:
- A United Nations Security Council emergency meeting simulation
- A mock International Criminal Court pre-trial
- A model European Parliament proceeding
- Visits to Foreign Embassies, Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic other governmental and non-governmental orgnisations
- Group Debates and Panel Discussions on international security, envrionmental sustainability, rule of law, responsible leadership and mass media
- Networking Events and Banquet Dinners with leading experts, diplomats, politicians and businessmen